As a Graphic Designer, you will be working alongside our creative team in the conceptualization, design, and development of creative content for all marketing initiatives. You will assist in creating a strong visual presence for the company across all platforms. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, but other duties may be assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
* Design and execute layouts/marketing assets for homepage features, landing pages, digital marketing, social media, site banners, packaging design, product photos, 360-degree photos, newsletters, mobile, email blasts, etc.
* Implement HTML coding when necessary for homepage features and email blasts.
* Producing and editing imagery and videography.
What We’re Looking For:
* Bachelor’s degree
* Background in creative fields such as fashion, beauty, or advertising.
* Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite required.
* 1-2 years of graphic design experience required.
* Previous photo editing experience preferred.
* Previous experience in working with numerous design platforms and email campaigns.
* Strong conceptual thinking and able to take projects from conception to finished design.
* Ability to solve design challenges with creativity, efficiency, and precision.
* Ability to consistently execute with excellence and constantly work on improving design skills.
* Great communication and organization skills, strong multitasking ability, detail-oriented and flexible.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
* Ability to work in a team environment and take direction from Creative Director.
* Ability to thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
* Strongly skilled in Typography, gird, and layout.
* Self-driven and able to effectively communicate creative ideas.
* Strong portfolio demonstrating a strong sense of composition, typography, and layout skills.
* Mac OS proficient.
* Strong knowledge in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
* Product Photo shooting is a plus.
* Graphic Design: 2 years (Required)
* Typography: 1 year (Required)
* Adobe Creative Suite: 1 year (Required)
* Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Dreamweaver: 2 years (Preferred)
* Bachelor's (Required)
* 61 Avet Avetisyan, Yerevan