SMM Specialist & Marketing Strategy Manager
As an employee of our company, you will collaborate with each department to create and deploy disruptive products. Come work at a growing company that offers great benefits with opportunities to moving forward and learn alongside accomplished leaders. We're seeking an experienced and outstanding member of staff.
This position is both creative and rigorous by nature you need to think outside the box. We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit. To be successful, you will have solid solving problem skills.
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- Competitive compensation: We offers competitive compensation for this role, which can be a great incentive for those who are looking for a well-paid job in the beauty industry.
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help us to grow on everyday basis.
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work. You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
We offer a competitive salary package that is commensurate with your skills, experience, and job responsibilities.
We believe in investing in our employees and helping them reach their career goals.
- Develop social media campaigns
- Manage all aspects of Google Ad campaigns
- Posting content across social media accounts
- Analyzing running campaigns. Optimize ad campaigns to increase return on investment (ROI)
- Target audiences for each social platform
- Experience as a social media manager or a similar role
- Experience in targeting, creating social media strategies and content
- In-depth knowledge of Facebook business suite
- Knowledge of social media marketing tools (e.g. Buffer and Hootsuite)
- In-depth knowledge of Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising and Google Analytics
- Perfect written English
Nice to have
- Master’s degree in marketing, digital marketing, internet marketing or related field
- Experience in writing online content
- Google Adwords experience
- Strong analytical skills